Five Things for Thursday:
1. Cup Noodles just debuted a new flavor that's apparently NOT an April Fools' joke. It's BREAKFAST-flavored ramen that's supposed to taste like sausage, eggs, pancakes, and syrup. They'll be available at select Walmarts for a limited time.
2. Apple is launching a ''buy now, pay later'' service in the U.S..The company will allow people to pay for their purchase with four payments over six weeks. The service is similar to the ''buy now, pay later'' service at used car lots.
3. Pepsi is changing its recipe. The new recipe has 57% less sugar than it used to. The improved Pepsi gets his sweetness from potassium and Sucralose instead of real sugar. It will debut in England and Ireland. The recipes for Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max aren't changing.
4. It's National Doctors' Day.
5. (Fun Fact): The guy who invented the revolving door came up with it because he hated having to open doors for women.