Five Things You Need To Know for Wednesday:
1. A naked man hopped onto a New York City subway train yesterday. Train employees tried to restrain the nudist, but he broke free. Passengers screamed and ran for the exits. The nudist started break dancing as he was being taken into custody. The man gave no reason as to why he was naked.
2. If you live on the western side of Greensboro, you may notice your tap water taste different. This is because they have switched to the city of Winston water for a short time while they can fix some pipe issues on that side of town.
3. Looking for fall color? Here is the current status of fall foliage in the area:
4. It's World Teachers Day / Global James Bond Day.
5. (Fun Fact): McDonald's chicken nuggets only come in four different shapes . . . the ball, the bell, the boot, and the bowtie.