Five Fun Facts for Friday:
1. "Weird Al" Yankovic got his first accordion from a traveling salesman, and recorded his first hit in a public bathroom.
2. The Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty were both built by the same French architect . . . Gustave Eiffel
3. M&M's are named after their two founders, Forrest Mars and Bruce Murrie. But they wound up hating each other, and Mars bought out Murrie's share after eight years.
4. In Delaware, a marriage can be annulled if one or both people did it as part of a game of Truth or Dare. But in their legal code it's referred to as, quote, "Jest or Dare."
5. When L. Frank Baum was writing "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz", he got the name "Oz" from his filing cabinet. One drawer was "A to G" . . . one was "H to N" . . . and one was "O to Z."