Five Things for Tuesday:
1. Heinz is celebrating Easter with Hot Cross Bun mayonnaise. Only 100 jars are being produced. People can go to Heinz's website to enter to win the special mayo.
2. Walmart is selling pizza cupcakes. The buttery dough puffs are stuffed with mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce and pepperoni. Their inventors sold the idea while on ''Shark Tank''. A box of six cupcakes costs $9.
3. Little Caesars' Corncob Crust Pizza was an April Fool's Day joke. They are bringing back their pretzel crust pizzas for a limited time.
4. It's National Respect Your Cat Day.
5. (Fun Fact): Slot machines show fruit symbols because when they debuted in the late 1800s, some of the prizes really WERE those fruits. By giving away fruit instead of money, companies avoided breaking gambling laws.