1. Gov. Roy Cooper will hold a press conference today at 2 p.m. to address the rising COVID cases in N.C.
2. Life expectancy in the US has dropped by one and a half years in 2020 due to COVID. It's the biggest drop since WWII.
3. It's National Junk Food Day.
4. (Fun Fact 1): The ancient Egyptians had proctologists. The ancient Egyptian word for a proctologist translates to "shepherd of the anus."
5. (Fun Fact 2): In 2001, MTV taped a pilot called "Dude, This Sucks", where two 13-year-old girls were sprayed with feces. There was a lawsuit and the pilot never aired. They weren't part of the show . . . they were standing by the stage where it was being taped, and two "performers" defecated on the stage.