Happy Tuesday! Here are the Five Things You Need To Know for Tuesday, May 17, 2022:
1. Big shoutout to Becca in our HR department for telling us about this. "Hannah' Haven Run for Freedom" is this Saturday the 21st. "Hannah’s Haven is a Christ-centered addiction recovery program for women. With the help of generous partners, Hannah’s Haven, a Teen Challenge center, guides troubled women through a personalized and disciplined Pathway-to-Recovery". They will have a 10K, 5K, 1K and a Kids Fun Run! More information can be found at www.hannahshaven.net.
2. Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport is using McDonald's cooking oil as jet fuel. The airport is converting used French fry cooking oil into gas for jets. The oil is coming from restaurants inside the airport. Chicken McNugget oil is also being used.
3. American Academy of Sleep Medicine reveals that women are 1.5 times more likely than men to wake up feeling tired. I wonder if that's because they always have something to do and someone to keep in line?? Ha.
4. It's National Graduation Day!
5. (Fun Fact): Steve Ells, the guy who founded Chipotle, was an art history major in college.