Five Things For your Tuesday:
1. Chris Evans' Captain America shield is going to be auctioned off. It has a starting bid of $50,000.
2. A new Bambi horror movie is being developed titled ''Bambi: The Reckoning.'' The websites say Bambi will be turned into “a vicious killing machine that lurks in the wilderness.”
3. Mall Santa will earn between $5,000 and $12,000 this season. Most Mall Santa's charge $175 per hour. Some Santa's in large cities can charge as much as $500 an hour.
4. It's National Throw Out Your Leftovers Day.
5. (Fun Fact): The Empire State Building makes more money from selling tickets to its observation deck than it does from renting out its office space.