Five Things for Wednesday:
1. TikTok trend involves people placing tape over their wrinkles to straighten them out. The so-called "hack" claims people will look younger if they leave the tape on while they sleep. Doctors and experts say there is no scientific basis for the hack because wrinkles will always return.
2. Big shoutout to the Archdale Starbucks for throwing those coffees! I went by there the other day and they were BUMPIN!
3. Oreo is coming out with a new flavor called Blackout Cake. The cookie is stuffed with chocolate cake-flavored cream and dark chocolate cake-flavored cream. It will be available starting on April 3rd.
4. It's National Vietnam Veterans Day, National Mom & Pop Business Owners Day.
5. (Fun Fact): There's actually a phobia called consecotaleophobia (con-sec-o-tal-e-o-pho-bi-a) . . . where you're afraid of CHOPSTICKS