Contest Dates:September 12, 2022 at 6:00am PT through September 23, 2022 at 10:00am PT
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Audacy Nevada, LLC d/b/a KLUC (collectively, the “Station”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the Station’s general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the Station’s general contest rules are available at the Station’s studio at 7255 S Tenaya Way Suite 100. Las Vegas, NV 89113 during regular business hours and on the Station’s website at KLUC.com/Rules page. To the extent that the general contest rules differ from these rules, these rules will govern and control with respect to this Contest.
1. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Disneyland Hi Low (the “Contest”). A purchase or payment will not increase your chance of winning.
2. Listeners can enter the Contest by listening to the Station weekdays (Monday – Friday) (excluding holidays) between Monday, September 12, 2022 and Friday, September 23, 2022 at approximately 6:00a PT, 7:00a PT, 8:00a PT, 9:00a PT, each day for the Station on-air personality to play Disneyland’s “Hi- Lo” sounder. After the sounder is played, upon hearing the cue to call the correct number (as announced by the on-air personality prior to the cue to call) call the station at 702-364-9898 will be given an opportunity to guess the number between 001- 098.. (Calls to other numbers, including the Station’s general number will not be accepted.) The correct caller will have one (1) guess to the exact number. The on-air personality then will indicate whether the guess is too high, too low or the correct number.. A prize will be awarded, upon confirmation of eligibility, to the correct caller who guesses the correct number within the allotted 15 seconds and the contestant will win the Disneyland prize (each a “Winner”). Another game will begin and the Contest will continue until the sooner of: (i) the maximum 15 prizes are awarded in the aggregate has been awarded in this Contest; (ii) or until September 23, 2022 The maximum amount of all prizes awarded in this Contest is limited to $1,020 per winner. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Contest Participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts.
3. The Disneyland amount of each Jackpot will be pre-determined by Station prior to accepting any guesses.
4. The odds of an entrant selecting the correct number amount are 1 in 15 or better if prior contestants have already guessed on a particular jackpot.
5. Up to 15 prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Prizes will be paid by company check and will be available within 8 weeks of Winner’s completion of all required Station documents and verification of eligibility. The maximum amount of all prizes awarded in this Contest is limited to $1020.00. There will be up to fifteen (15) winner(s) and upon verification of eligibility, each will receive ONE (4) pack of 2-Day, 1-Park per Day Tickets to the Disneyland® Resort valued at $1020.00 courtesy of Disney Destinations, LLC and will qualify to be the Grand Prize winner. On or about Friday, September 23, 2022 at 6:00PM [PT] up to ONE (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from up to fifteen (15) Qualifying Prize Winners and will receive ONE (1) Vacation for Four including a Two-Night stay at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel and 3-Day, 1-Park Tickets, valued at $2,270, courtesy of Disney Destinations, LLC.
6. The sponsors of this Contest are: Audacy Nevada, LLC, Disneyland Resort
Other Rules Specific to This Contest
7. Must be 21+
Theme park tickets must be used prior to September 15, 2023 (the “Prize Redemption Date”), subject to applicable residency restrictions for visitors to the Premises. If by the Prize Redemption Date, applicable residency restrictions prohibit the potential winner from visiting the Premises, the Prize Redemption Date will be extended to 180 days after the date that the potential winner becomes eligible to visit the Premises. Terms and conditions as set forth herein and on the theme park tickets shall apply. Theme park tickets may not be sold, transferred for commercial use, or redeemed for cash. No substitutions. An inability to use any tickets will result in forfeiture of such tickets. Block-out dates apply. No extensions will be granted.
Vacation Package fulfillment and travel are subject to certain restrictions, hotel/room availability at the Premises. The Vacation Package must be booked through a travel agent as designated by Disney at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival. Block-out dates apply. No extensions will be granted (unless stated otherwise). Certain lodging restrictions apply. Theme park tickets are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and included on the theme park tickets.
· Both a theme park ticket and separate theme park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for park entry for the winner and each Guest. Theme park reservations and tickets will be required for each day of the visit and must be obtained before visiting. Park reservations are limited and subject to availability. Park reservations do not guarantee park admission or access to any experience, attraction, or offering. Winner and Guests should visit Disneyland.com/updates for important details to know before traveling to the Disneyland Resort.
· Winners must be at least the age of majority pursuant to his/her applicable state of residence to enter and win. A Guest under the age of majority must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be at least the age of majority and both will be deemed Guests of the winner (unless the winner is the Guest’s parent or legal guardian). Once selected by winner, Guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney, which may be withheld for any reason.
· Vacation Package and its components (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, separated, sold, exchanged or redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, substituted, assigned, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above, except in Disney’s sole and absolute discretion.
· The winner and his/her Guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity/COVID-19 release and waiver form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the Vacation Package. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the Group, related to any use or misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity or travel.
· Both a theme park ticket and separate theme park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for park entry for the winner and each Guest. Theme park reservations and tickets will be required for each day of the visit and must be obtained before visiting. Park reservations are limited and subject to availability. Park reservations do not guarantee park admission or access to any experience, attraction, or offering. Winner and Guests should visit Disneyland.com/updates to make park reservations and to learn about important details to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.
· Prize will not include the following: transportation to/from the Premises; insurance (health, travel, medical); parking fees; hotel accommodations; food or beverages; merchandise, souvenirs; incidental expenses; local or long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges; any taxes; or any other charges not explicitly included herein.
· Certain theme parks, hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences, services and other offerings may be modified, limited in availability and capacity, or be closed.
· There may be specific residency instructions, guidelines and requirements for all visitors to the Premises. The winner and his/her Guests are solely responsible, at their own cost, for staying updated on and complying with any of the latest restrictions and requirements that may be in place for visiting the theme parks. Such restrictions and requirements are subject to change
· A winner may not charge any Guest for participating in the prize. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Promoter or Disney.
· Any damaged, lost or stolen theme park tickets will not be replaced.
· Federal, state and local taxes relating to the prize are the responsibility of the winner and Promoter will issue all tax forms including a 1099 form to the winner.
· Promoter is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
· Disney, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize, or prize-related activity including travel, the Promotion or the Sweepstakes.
· All disputes arising out of or relating to any prize provided by Disney shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of law rules, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, California. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
· In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail and govern.
Redeeming and using the prize(s) in this contest requires for the winner(s) (i) to have a valid email address and an app-enabled mobile device capable of downloading and running a third-party mobile ticketing app (e.g., Ticketmaster, AXS, MLB, etc.); (ii) to install, or have already installed, such mobile ticketing app on their app-enabled mobile device; and (iii) to login into an existing user account or to sign up for a free user account with the third-party operating such mobile ticketing app by completing a form with all required information, including at a minimum first name, last name, and valid email address. THE PRIZE(S) IN THIS CONTEST CANNOT BE REDEEMED OR USED BY ANY MEANS OTHER THAN THE DESIGNATED THIRD-PARTY MOBILE TICKETING APP FOR THIS PRIZE. INDIVIDUALS WHO DO NOT HAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS, ACCESS TO AN APP-ENABLED MOBILE DEVICE AND/OR DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE FOREGOING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REDEEM OR USE THE PRIZE(S) IN THIS CONTEST SHOULD THEY BE SELECTED AND VERIFIED AS A WINNER, WILL NOT RECEIVE A SUBSTITUTE PRIZE, AND SHOULD NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST.
The winner(s) and any guest(s), if applicable, must comply with any and all COVID-19 vaccination, screening, testing, safety and related requirements imposed or required by (if applicable) the Station, the venue, event promoter, sponsors, travel providers, hotels, governmental authorities or others in connection with the receipt, use, and redemption of the prize. Refusal to comply with all applicable COVID-19 requirements will result in forfeiture of the prize and no replacement or alternate prize will be provided. All cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Station and its sponsors. This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations due to any pandemic or epidemic constituting a public health emergency, including those subject to government mandated quarantines, travel restrictions, or stay-at-home orders. The Station and/or its sponsors shall in no way be responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for replacing, and/or for reimbursing any winner(s) with any form of compensation for, any prize(s) or portion(s) thereof forfeited due to the refusal of the winner(s) and/or their guest(s) to comply with all applicable COVID-19 requirements and/the cancellation of any event, nor will any alternate prize(s) be provided.