1) Mr Peanut is going to get killed off in the upcoming SuperBowl Commercials......SO lets play the Hi Lo Game... Mr Peanut Is 101 years old. Is that too hi or too low?
2) Pamela Anderson got married again last week. Is it her 5th 6th or 4th marriage?
3) Country Signer Chris Janson has admitted that he drinks at least Pumpkin Lattes a day by this coffee giant company. Who is it?
4) Someone recently saw James Corden filming an episode of "Carpool Karaoke", and he wasn't actually driving . . . he was being towed. What network airs Corden's Carpool Karaoke?
5) There's going to be be a tv version of the Broadway Musical of Mean Girls. Rachel McAdams played Regina George, leader of which Mean Girls cliqcue?
Play along below: