1) Everyone...some more than others...is geeking out over the Jeopardy Best Ever Tournament happening right now. It's on ABC 10 here In San Diego....which is NOT the network that carries normal Jeopardy each weeknight at 7:30. What network does carry Jeopardy, when it's not having the BEST TOURNEY EVER???? CBS or NBC?
2) Due to the HUGE and frankly, surprising success of FOX's The Masked Singer....a spinoff is in the works. True or False....It will be called The Masked Actor where famous masked actors will perform monologues.
3) This is amazing. Garth Brooks has had at least one song on the Billboard Hot Country Charts for 5 decades. It started in 1989 with Garth's first hit...was it Friends in Low Places, "Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old)" or "The Dance"?
4) Mercedes has made a new car that is inspired from the sequels to James Cameron's MASSIVE 2009 movie about the distant world of Pandora. What is this movie?
5) The Houston Astros have been accused of cheating their way to a World Series win in 2017 . . . and now the Boston Red Sox may have cheated in 2018, the year they won it all. Both teams allegedly used technology to help them steal signs.Who won the World Series in 2019?
Play along below: