Celebrate all the thrills, chills, smiles and wonders at the heart of every nighttime spectacular at the Disneyland® Resort! Starting May 2nd, you could rediscover the magic of the Main Street Electrical Parade, World of Color or the Disneyland® Forever fireworks show! Listen all week for a chance to win a 4-pack of 2-Day, 1-Park per day tickets to the Disneyland® Resort! Plus for an additional chance to win register to win the vacation prize below!
Contest Dates:May 2, 2022 at 12:00am MT through May 19, 2022 at 11:59pm MT
For the Disneyland® online contest, enter starting at 12:00AM (MST) on May 2, 2022 and ending at 11:59PM (MST) on Sunday, May 19, 2022 by going to live1015phoenix.radio.com, clicking on this contest's link, and completing the online entry form. On or about Friday, May 20, 2022 at 12:00PM (MST) up to (1) winner(s) will be randomly selected from all entries received, and upon verification of eligibility, each will receive a trip to Disneyland® Resort that includes ONE (1) 2-Night stay at a Disneyland® Resort Property and four (4) 3-Day, 1-Park per day tickets, valued at $2,340.00, Must be taken by 6/15/23 courtesy of Disneyland®. Otherwise, KALV General Contest Rules apply and can be found HERE.
For the Disneyland® on-air contest, listen to the station each weekday starting at approximately 5:00AM (MST) and ending at approximately 7:00PM (MST) starting on Monday, May 2, 2022 and ending on May 18, 2022 for the cue to call. The correct number caller, as announced on-air by the on-air talent to 602-260-1015 after the cue to call airs and upon verification of eligibility, (13) winner(s) will receive ONE (1) 4-pack of 2-Day, 1-Park per day tickets to the Disneyland® Resort valued at $1020.00, courtesy of Disneyland®. Otherwise, KALV General Contest Rules apply and can be found HERE
Theme park tickets must be used prior to June 15, 2023 (the “Prize Redemption Date”), subject to applicable residency restrictions for visitors to the Premises. If by the Prize Redemption Date, applicable residency restrictions prohibit the potential winner from visiting the Premises, the Prize Redemption Date will be extended to 180 days after the date that the potential winner becomes eligible to visit the Premises. Terms and conditions as set forth herein and on the theme park tickets shall apply. Theme park tickets may not be sold, transferred for commercial use, or redeemed for cash. No substitutions. An inability to use any tickets will result in forfeiture of such tickets. Block-out dates apply. No extensions will be granted.
· Both a theme park ticket and separate theme park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for park entry for the winner and each Guest. Theme park reservations and tickets will be required for each day of the visit and must be obtained before visiting. Park reservations are limited and subject to availability. Park reservations do not guarantee park admission or access to any experience, attraction, or offering. Winner and Guests should visit Disneyland.com/updates to make park reservations and to learn about important details to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.
· Prize will not include the following: transportation to/from the Premises; insurance (health, travel, medical); parking fees; hotel accommodations; food or beverages; merchandise, souvenirs; incidental expenses; local or long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges; any taxes; or any other charges not explicitly included herein.
· Certain theme parks, hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences, services and other offerings may be modified, limited in availability and capacity, or be closed.
· There may be specific residency instructions, guidelines and requirements for all visitors to the Premises. The winner and his/her Guests are solely responsible, at their own cost, for staying updated on and complying with any of the latest restrictions and requirements that may be in place for visiting the theme parks. Such restrictions and requirements are subject to change
· A winner may not charge any Guest for participating in the prize. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Promoter or Disney.
· Any damaged, lost or stolen theme park tickets will not be replaced.
· Federal, state and local taxes relating to the prize are the responsibility of the winner and Promoter will issue all tax forms including a 1099 form to the winner.
· Promoter is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
· Disney, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize, or prize-related activity including travel, the Promotion or the Sweepstakes.
· All disputes arising out of or relating to any prize provided by Disney shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of law rules, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, California. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
· In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail and govern.