Every holiday season, bars around the country transform into Miracle Pop-Up locations with Christmas-themed cocktails. This year, the Bay Area has more options than ever when it comes to locations to choose from.
For 2023 there are seven Bay Area spots taking part in the annual Miracle Pop-Up and three more turning into its tiki counterpart, Sippin' Santa.
The Miracle locations are:
- Livermore: The Fat Pigeon
- Napa: Napa Yard Oxbow
- Oakland: The Double Standard
- Petaluma: Brewsters Beer Garden
- San Francisco: Pacific Cocktail Haven
- San Jose: Paper Plane
- San Jose: Miniboss
The Sippin' Santa locations are:
- San Francisco: Kona's Street Market
- San Jose: 55 South
- Santa Rosa: Flamingo Lazeaway Club