Madonna has announced her highly anticipated global tour! The Celebration Tour is coming to Boston with four decades of music, featuring Madonna's greatest hits live at TD Garden on Wednesday, August 30th.
Tickets go on sale January 20th at 10am. Don't miss out on seeing the best selling female solo touring artist of all time and get your tickets at Madonna.com and enter below for your chance to win your way in.
Contest Dates:January 17, 2023 at 10:00am ET through August 25, 2023 at 10:00am ET
Madonna The Celebration Tour Ticket Sweepstakes
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Audacy d/b/a WWBX, WMJX, and WBGB (individually and collectively, as applicable, the “Station(s)”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the WWBX-FM general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the WWBX-FM general contest rules are available at the Stations’ studios at 83 Leo M Birmingham Pkwy, Brighton, MA 02135 during regular business hours and on the Stations’ websites at https://www.audacy.com/mix1041/contest-rules, https://www.audacy.com/magic1067/contest-rules, and https://www.audacy.com/big103boston/contest-rules. To the extent that the Participating Stations’ general contest rules differ from these rules, these rules will govern and control with respect to this Contest.
THIS CONTEST IS BEING CONDUCTED BY MULTIPLE RADIO STATIONS. LISTENERS OF EACH OF THE THREE PARTICIPATING STATIONS, AND VISITORS TO EACH OF THE PARTICIPATING STATION WEBSITES, ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER AND WIN THIS CONTEST AS SET FORTH BELOW.
How to Enter
1. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Madonna The Celebration Tour Ticket Sweepstakes (the “Contest”). A purchase or payment will not increase your chance of winning.
2. To enter from 10:00AM ET on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 through 10:00AM ET on Friday, August 25, 2023, visit https://www.audacy.com/mix1041, https://www.audacy.com/magic1067, or https://www.audacy.com/big103boston, click on the Madonna The Celebration Tour Ticket Sweepstakes link, and complete the online entry/registration form by submitting the entrant’s full name, phone number (including area code), age, e-mail address, and other information requested (some of which may be optional) (each an “Entrant”).
i. As part of the entry process, Entrants may be provided with an opportunity to opt-in to receive solicitations from, and/or to become a member/participate in clubs of (i.e., email clubs, text clubs, and rewards programs), the Participating Stations; provided, however, agreeing to receive such solicitations and/or accepting such membership is not a condition of entry into this Contest and will not increase your chances of winning.
3. At approximately 11:00AM ET on Friday, August 25, 2023, one (1) Entrant will be randomly selected from among all of the entries in this Contest to receive the one (1) prize in this Contest (as described in Section 5 below), subject to verification and compliance with the Contest rules (the “Winner”).
a. There will be up to, but in no event more than, one (1) Winner in this Contest.
b. Participating Stations will notify the Winner by means of the phone number or email address provided to Participating Stations at the time the Winner entered the Contest.
4. Odds of winning the Prize in this Contest shall depend upon the number of entries received by each and all of the Stations in the Contest.
5. The one (1) verified Winner will receive the following (the “Prize”): Two (2) tickets to see Madonna in concert at TD Garden, located at 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114, on Wednesday, August 30, 2023. The prize is valued at $220.00
6. The administrator and sponsor of this Contest are Audacy d/b/a WWBX, WMJX, and WBGB.
Other Rules Specific to This Contest
7. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and a legal resident of the state of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, or New Hampshire by Tuesday, January 17, 2023 in order to be eligible. Redeeming and using the prize(s) in this contest may require for the winner(s) (i) to have a valid email address and an app-enabled mobile device capable of downloading and running a third-party mobile ticketing app (e.g., Ticketmaster, AXS, MLB, etc.); (ii) to install, or have already installed, such mobile ticketing app on their app-enabled mobile device; and (iii) to login into an existing user account or to sign up for a free user account with the third-party operating such mobile ticketing app by completing a form with all required information, including at a minimum first name, last name, and valid email address. THE PRIZE(S) IN THIS CONTEST CANNOT BE REDEEMED OR USED BY ANY MEANS OTHER THAN THE DESIGNATED THIRD-PARTY MOBILE TICKETING APP FOR THIS PRIZE. INDIVIDUALS WHO DO NOT HAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS, ACCESS TO AN APP-ENABLED MOBILE DEVICE AND/OR DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE FOREGOING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REDEEM OR USE THE PRIZE(S) IN THIS CONTEST SHOULD THEY BE SELECTED AND VERIFIED AS A WINNER, WILL NOT RECEIVE A SUBSTITUTE PRIZE, AND SHOULD NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST. The winner(s) and any guest(s), if applicable, must comply with any and all COVID-19 vaccination, screening, testing, safety and related requirements imposed or required by (if applicable) the Station, the venue, event promoter, sponsors, travel providers, hotels, governmental authorities or others in connection with the receipt, use, and redemption of the prize. Refusal to comply with all applicable COVID-19 requirements will result in forfeiture of the prize and no replacement or alternate prize will be provided. All cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Station and its sponsors. This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations due to any pandemic or epidemic constituting a public health emergency, including those subject to government mandated quarantines, travel restrictions, or stay-at-home orders. The Station and/or its sponsors shall in no way be responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for replacing, and/or for reimbursing any winner(s) with any form of compensation for, any prize(s) or portion(s) thereof forfeited due to the refusal of the winner(s) and/or their guest(s) to comply with all applicable COVID-19 requirements and/the cancellation of any event, nor will any alternate prize(s) be provided.
Entrants may receive one (1) or more bonus entries by completing one (1) or more of the following actions:
a. Entrants will receive 1 bonus entries for each friend that enters the Madonna The Celebration Tour Ticket Sweepstakes via the entrant's personalized share link found on the online entry page.
b. Entrants will receive 10 bonus entries if they click the “Download the Audacy App” button on the online entry page.
c. Contest Administrator is not responsible for verifying any of the above actions, other than entrant clicking the designated button(s).
8. The entry process may require Entrants to login to, or to create, a free account with the third party provider of a software platform used by the Station for such Contest(s) (“Software Provider”), by going to the Website, clicking on the Contest entry link, and completing and submitting the online registration form with all required information.
a. Limit one (1) account with the Software Provider per email address.
c. If the Entrant elects to have their entry form pre-loaded or pre-populated with information from the Entrant’s Facebook, Twitter, Google, or LinkedIn profiles, such Entrant authorizes the Software Provider and the Station to access, utilize and/or pre-load to such entry form, applicable portions of Entrant’s profile information from such account.
d. While agreement to the Software Provider Policies may be required in order to enter the Contest, the Software Provider Policies are not a part of these Contest Rules but are a separate agreement between the Entrant and Software Provider. In the event of any conflict between the Software Provider Policies and the Rules, the Rules will govern.
e. Station is not responsible for any error or technical malfunctions associated with the Software Provider site that may affect any Entrant’s ability to enter, to win, or to be properly considered in the Contest, regardless of the cause. In the event of a malfunction associated with the Software Provider site that the Station in its sole and absolute discretion deems to materially and adversely affect the Contest, the Station reserves the right to (1) suspend the Contest; (2) terminate the Contest without a Winner; (3) terminate the Contest and select a Winner early; (4) provide alternative means of entry; and/or make any other changes to the Contest that the Station deems appropriate under the circumstances. Any such changes, terminations or suspensions will be published on the Contest Rules Page, and in the Station’s sole and absolute discretion, may also be announced on-air, published elsewhere on the Website, and/or published on social media.
f. Employees of Software Provider and its affiliates, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to win in this Contest.