Once the pandemic hit and we stopped spending time around other people, apparently all of us realized pretty quickly that we could slow down on personal hygiene.
A new survey from YouGov asked people about the changes in their personal grooming habits since quarantine started last year. Here are the results:
1. Wearing makeup, 63% of people who did it before do it less now.
2. Styling your hair, 50% do it less.
3. Wearing a bra, 34%.
4. Putting on clean clothes every day, 29%.
5. Washing your hair, 25%.
6. Showering, 17%.
7. Using deodorant, 16%.
8. Putting on fresh underwear and socks , 8%.
9. Brushing your teeth , 6%.