As to Disney and Disney/Pixar properties/artwork: ©Disney ©Disney/Pixar
Contest Dates:September 7, 2021 at 5:00am PT through September 15, 2021 at 7:00pm PT
For the Disneyland Halloween Time on-air contest, listen to the station each weekday starting at approximately 5:00AM (PT) and ending at approximately 7:00PM (PT) starting on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 and ending on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 for the cue to call. The correct number caller, as announced on-air by the on-air talent to 702-364-9400 after the cue to call airs and upon verification of eligibility, fourteen (14) winner(s) will receive a 4-Pack of 2-Day, 1 Park Per Day Tickets, valued at $940, courtesy of Disneyland®. Otherwise, KMXB General Contest Rules apply and can be found HERE.
Theme park tickets must be used prior to September 15, 2022 (the “Prize Redemption Date”), subject to applicable residency restrictions for visitors to the Premises. If by the Prize Redemption Date, applicable residency restrictions prohibit the potential winner from visiting the Premises, the Prize Redemption Date will be extended to 180 days after the date that the potential winner becomes eligible to visit the Premises. Terms and conditions as set forth herein and on the theme park tickets shall apply. Theme park tickets may not be sold, transferred for commercial use, or redeemed for cash. No substitutions. An inability to use any tickets will result in forfeiture of such tickets. Block-out dates apply. No extensions will be granted.
· Both a theme park ticket and separate theme park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for park entry for the winner and each Guest. Theme park reservations and tickets will be required for each day of the visit and must be obtained before visiting. Park reservations are limited and subject to availability. Park reservations do not guarantee park admission or access to any experience, attraction, or offering. Winner and Guests should visit Disneyland.com/updates to make park reservations and to learn about important details to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.
· Prize will not include the following: transportation to/from the Premises; insurance (health, travel, medical); parking fees; hotel accommodations; food or beverages; merchandise, souvenirs; incidental expenses; local or long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges; any taxes; or any other charges not explicitly included herein.
· Certain theme parks, hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences, services and other offerings may be modified, limited in availability and capacity, or be closed.
· There may be specific residency instructions, guidelines and requirements for all visitors to the Premises. The winner and his/her Guests are solely responsible, at their own cost, for staying updated on and complying with any of the latest restrictions and requirements that may be in place for visiting the theme parks. Such restrictions and requirements are subject to change
· A winner may not charge any Guest for participating in the prize. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Promoter or Disney.
· Any damaged, lost or stolen theme park tickets will not be replaced.
· Federal, state and local taxes relating to the prize are the responsibility of the winner and Promoter will issue all tax forms including a 1099 form to the winner.
· Promoter is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
· Disney, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize, or prize-related activity including travel, the Promotion or the Sweepstakes.
· All disputes arising out of or relating to any prize provided by Disney shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of law rules, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, California. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
· In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail and govern.