What’s Trending: Wednesday, September 28th, 2022
o ICYMI yesterday, Maroon 5 announced that they will be starting a las Vegas residency in March at Dolby Live in Park MGM.
o Well, Adam is in town early with his pregnant wife Behati Prinsloo and they’re still going strong even after his cheating scandal.
o The arrived yesterday for a couple’s getaway and for Adam’s charity performance this weekend to benefit Shaquille O’Neal’s foundation.
o The couple seems to be doing fine, even though five women came forward this month claiming to have had various inappropriate conversations through DMs with the singer, with one of them even alleging a physical relationship with the singer, which Adam denies.
o Spanish authorities cleared the way for prosecutors to pursue further legal action against the singer.
o Shakira is to stand trial in her $13.9 million tax evasion case.
o A trial date has not yet been set but the star faces a possible eight-year sentence plus a large fine if she is found guilty of not paying taxes from 2012 to 2014.
o In July, she rejected a settlement offer in the case which would have settled the case out of court.
o Shakira has denied any wrongdoing, and her public relations firm maintains that she has paid what she owed plus $3 million in interest.
o The case hinges on where Shakira lived during the two-year time span.
o The performer alleges that she spent most of her time in her primary residence, the Bahamas, while prosecutors will aim to prove she spent the majority of the period in Spain.
· Move over charcuterie, butter boards are here!
· It’s the newest food trend that is taking over!
· The internet is covering a board in spreadable butter and covering it in assorted toppings!
· Then guests dip break, crackers or veggies into it!
· You can even use cream cheese instead of butter.
· There are both savory options, like cream cheese, lox, onions, capers and seasoning.
· Or sweet options like butter, goat cheese, fig jam, fresh figs, strawberries, honey, cinnamon and crushed walnuts.