Wicker and Wilde both love Easter. Everyone's been worried the lockdown would cancel Easter........
But a new poll asked people to name their favorite Easter traditions. And almost all of them are things you'll still be able to do. Here are 8 ideas . . .
1. Making Easter dinner - what a great way to connect with the family. Give every member of the family some part of the meal to make so that everyone knows they had a hand in the meal.
2. An Easter egg hunt - That one's that's totally doable at home.
3. Eating candy - duh, easy. LOL! And Rebecca's fave tradition
4. Taking family photos - And with phones as great as they are you don't even need a fancy camera anymore.
5. Dying Easter eggs - And you may be able to use spices and things you all ready have in the house. This is a great site to see what natural foods can color eggs.
6. Making Easter baskets
7. Going to church - A lot of them are holding online services instead, like Jeff's church, Saint Bridget on Three Chopt
8. Easter arts and crafts