Matthew McConaughey Details Near-Death Experience With Venomous Snake


Matthew McConaughey got into a terrifying experience that almost didn’t turn out alright, alright, alright!

The Oscar winner has opened up about coming across a deadly snake back when he was an exchange student living in the outskirts of Sydney, Australia during the 1980s, reported E! News.

“When I was here, I almost stepped on one. I should have been bitten.” the 50-year-old said during an interview on “Today Show Australia.”

He was at a friend’s house getting something from a shed when he came across the scary serpent.

“It was a bit dark. It went right through my legs and gave me a bit of a scare,” he said.