NEW YORK (WCBS 880) – The Centers for Disease Control added six more possible coronavirus symptoms this weekend.
The new symptoms are:
• Repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• New loss of taste or smell
Other symptoms include:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
The CDC said people should get medical attention immediately if they develop any of these emergency warning signs:
• Trouble breathing
• Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
• New confusion or inability to arouse
• Bluish lips or face
The CDC said the symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus.