Say hello to the 1 percent.
Forbes has released their Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans and the combined net worth of all the billionaires ranked is a staggering $2.96 trillion.
For the second year in a row, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos retains his title as the richest person in America with a net worth of $114 billion. The 55-year-old saw a drop in his fortune after coming in with $160 billion last year.
Staying strong in second place is Microsoft founder Bill Gates with $106 billion. Coming in third is business magnate Warren Buffet with $80.8 billion.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg keeps it social in fourth with $69.6 billion, while software executive Larry Ellison rounds out the elite top five with $65 billion.
The top 10 richest Americans are:
1. Jeff Bezos, Amazon – $114 billion
2. Bill Gates, Microsoft – $106 billion
3. Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway – $80.8 billion
4. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook – $69.6 billion
5. Larry Ellison, software – $65 billion
6. Larry Page, Google – $55.5 billion
7. Sergey Brin, Google – $53.5 billion
8. Michael Bloomberg, Bloomberg LP – $53.4 billion
9. Steve Ballmer, Microsoft – $51.7 billion
10. Jim Walton, Walmart – $51.6 billion
To make the exclusive list, individuals needed to have a minimum net worth of $2.1 billion, with the average of each member coming to $7.4 billion.
With those sky-high standards, many household names didn’t make the cut like “self-made” billionaire Kylie Jenner and Jay-Z. Despite their high-profile fortunes, both stars only managed to accumulate a net worth of $1 billion. Better luck next year, kids!
Celebrities that did make the list are sparse, but include Oscar-winning director Steven Spielberg, who comes in at 255 with $3.6 billion, and media mogul Oprah Winfrey, whose $2.7 billion was enough for 319th place.
And despite refusing to release his income taxes, Donald Trump drops from 259 in 2018 to 275 with $3.1 billion.
Check out the full Forbes 400 list here.