Just hear those sleigh bells jingling as Starbucks gears up to reveal its 2021 holiday cup designs and menu.
But when is the coffee giant's festive switch happening exactly?
Starbucks gave fans a glimpse of this year’s holiday designs before they become available in stores on November 4. As always, along with the cups, new drinks and treats will be available, including the new Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte, according to People.
Four new cup designs will be available on Thursday. Each cup will also have a gift tag box to write joyous messages on the drink.
What are the new designs?
• Wrapping paper cup: Geometric patterns including sparkles, glitter and circles
• Ribbon cup: Classic red background that includes white and lilac ribbons
• Holiday lights cup: Includes ribbons and sparkles with bold letters that spell out Starbucks
• Candy cane cup: White, green and lilac strips with bold “Starbucks” letters around the whole entire cup
Starbucks is known for its new drinks, but of course, they always include fan-favorites. Here is the list of holiday beverages:
• Peppermint Mocha
• Caramel Bruleé Latte
• Chestnut Praline Latte
• Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
• Irish Cream Cold Brew
The new Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte consists of blonde espresso, almond milk, sugar cookie flavored syrup, and sprinkles, making it the first-ever non-dairy holiday drink. Customers will be able to order this drink either hot or iced.
In addition to the new drinks, you will also be able to order sweet holiday treats. A new item is a vanilla cake and chocolate frosted Reindeer Cake Pop. Other seasonal delicacies include the Cranberry Bliss Bar, Sugar Plum Cheese Danish, and Snowman Cookie, among others.
The Starbucks holiday season begins Thursday, November 4th.