Welcome to the 2nd episode in our four-part series centered around the theme of “Well…That Happened!”
Follow Tracey + Shayna - @bandofmothersofficial on Instagram!
This week we joyfully step out of the mommy shame spiral and openly embrace a myriad of deeply embarrassing moments that – while unique to the #bandofmothers featured in this episode – are also universal in that we ALL embarrass ourselves ALL THE TIME. There’s so much pressure to be cool, pulled together, on top of everything…and sometimes that pressure results in epic mom fails. So let’s laugh about it!
Here’s What We Explored:
- Moms call our hotline and share their most embarrassing mom moments (3:17)
- Listen to a live recording of a hilarious game called “Stump The Breeder” (10:56)
- An epic “traveling with a baby on a plane” story you don’t want to miss (18:46)
- Tracey and Shay share their own embarrassing stories (27:54)
- Shay sings a brand new song titled “MOMMY ZOMBIE” lol (37:36)
To access any products or other endorsed items + brands mentioned in this episode visit BOM.Market/Shop-The-Podcast
Do you have an amazing #momhack, a crazy story about a really f-ed up thing your kid has done, or do you want to share an inspiring story about another mom that we can air on an upcoming episode? Leave us a message here: https://www.bandofmothers.com/shareyourstory
Looking for a great gift, or in the mood to treat yourself? Shop our delightfully curated marketplace of amazing goods selected for moms, by moms at BOM.Market including our own hand-crafted bespoke line of super clean wellness products, High Plains Market. Use code BOMPOD for 15% off your first order!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices