“There is NO supplement to hard work.” That’s the philosophy Dr. Alan J. Acierno lives by which has made him thrive in his profession and the business world. He believes in “servant leadership” and is always out there where the action is, working WITH his team members and toughing it out together when the going gets rocky. Learn how to leverage your specialty to build a business that can bring value to the lives of more people.
“We try to establish a place that people want to work for, NOT have to work for. That is a big cultural piece for us.”
-Dr. AJ Acierno
In This Episode:
- Learn the best way to ramp up and how strategic business planning can help you manage your business after the pandemic.
- The 2 types of businesses every business person owns and why both types must come together if you want your business to succeed.
- What dentistry department did differently in terms of running a business which has made them thrive in the healthcare field.
- The two most important people at the top of your list in the “people first” philosophy.
- The most essential components you need to put in place if you want to build a business that can surpass your retirement years.
- How your healthcare business can achieve a 6-9% turnover, which is a positive outlier from the industry standard of 25-30%.
- DecisionOne Dental Partners - https://www.decisiononedental.com/ (https://www.decisiononedental.com/)
Connect with Dr. AJ Acierno:
Website - https://www.decisiononedental.com/ (https://www.decisiononedental.com/)
Twitter - https://twitter.com/d1dental?lang=en (https://twitter.com/d1dental?lang=en)
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-alan-acierno-55677138 (https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-alan-acierno-55677138)
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/decisiononedentalpartners/ (https://www.facebook.com/decisiononedentalpartners/)
Instagram - http://instagram.com/decisiononedental (http://instagram.com/decisiononedental)
Connect with Young Lee:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/younglee201 (https://www.linkedin.com/in/younglee201)
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/yng201 (https://www.facebook.com/yng201)