Amanda of Script Parma is today’s first contestant
1. Politicians in Mexico have been shown a pair of what UFOlogists are calling “a clear demonstration” of “non-human” entities. Do you believe in Aliens? Yes or No?
Yes! Ok, or No!
2. “Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour” is coming to theaters on October 13th. Cinemark is offering the opportunity to rent a theater for $800 to watch the movie, with up to 40 people per theater. Taylor Swift just fan girled over which boy band that presented her with an MTV VMA award?
3. The true story of Milli Vanilli is the subject of the upcoming Paramount+ documentary titled "Milli Vanilli”. "Milli Vanilli" is set to premiere on Paramount+ on October 24th. One of Milli Vanilli’s biggest hits was “Girl You Know It’s ____”
4. The cast of DWTS season 32 has been revealed - so who will we see on the show? Jason Mraz, Barry Williams (Brady Bunch), Jamie Lynn Spears and more. Barry Williams played which Brady son?
5. Bad news was revealed for N’Sync fans yesterday. They will NOT be touring or releasing a new album. I guess that means THIS album from 2001 will remain their forth and final studio album.
Trim plays Trump Toohey for the FIRST time!
1. Kanye West is being sued by a former project manager who alleges he was fired without being properly compensated. The project manager claims that he was forced to sleep on the floor and that Kanye requested a home without windows or electricity. Kanye West was married to which Kardashian?
2. Rita Ora is replacing Nicole Scherzinger as a judge on season 11 of The Masked Singer. Rita Ora will join Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg and Robin Thicke in 2024. Nicole Scherzinger was the lead singer of which girl group?
The Pussycat Dolls
3. "TIME" released its Time Next 100 list, recognizing 100 emerging leaders globally. Notable figures on the list include Kelsea Ballerini, Ice Spice and Hailey Bieber. Kelsea Ballerini is dating actor Chase Stokes who is known for his role in which Netflix teen drama?
4. The Jonas Brothers are teaming up with Friendly’s restaurants for JoBro sundaes. Fans can choose between the Joe, the Nick, and the Kevin Sundae until December 9th.
Unfortunately, all Friendly’s in Ohio closed, but they have 119 locations left open in the country. Most locations come from this state where Friendly’s was founded in 1935.
5. The list of celebrities competing on Dancing With The Stars season 32 has been revealed and it includes people like Jason Mraz, Jamie Lynn Spears and Netflix reality TV star Harry Jowsey. Harry Jowsey was on season 1 of which popular Netflix reality show that takes place on a beach?
Too Hot to Handle