Paul from Elyria or I mean from Willoughby… or was it Columbus? Takes on Jen at 6:30AM.
1. Martin Scorsese is on a tour of Italy where over the weekend he met with Pope Francis and announced that he will make a film about Jesus. Which of these would you find in Rome? The Colosseum? The Eiffel Tower? Or the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
2. NFL QB Josh Allen was spotted with actress/singer Hailee Steinfeld in NYC recently. Rumors are that they could be dating. Josh Allen plays for which NFL team?
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger praised Bruce Willis following the actor's retirement from acting: "But in general, you know, we never really retire. Action heroes, they reload.” Arnold played the role of which action hero? The Terminator? Batman? Superman?
4. Disney’s remake of The Little Mermaid topped of the box office over the Memorial Day weekend, opening to $117.5 million over the four-day holiday. Which “Melissa” plays the role of Ursula in the film?
5. Will Ferrell is the frontrunner to play late NFL coach, television broadcaster, and video game pioneer John Madden in a new film. What was the name of the holiday film, starring Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds, that was released in November of last year?
Caroline from Strongsville tries to Trump Toohey for Niall Horan tickets.
1. A global research firm has been polling customers all over the world for the past four years reported that Cheerios are the most trusted food and beverage brand in the U.S. for the second year in a row. What is your favorite cereal?
Lots of options
2. Netflix has implemented measures to crack down on password sharing and competitors like Blockbuster responded to this new policy on social media saying that during their video rental era, they did not care about sharing as long as videos were returned on time. What two colors make up the Blockbuster logo?
Blue and Yellow
3. Celine Dion is cancelling the “Courage” world tour indefinitely while she deals with Stiff Person Syndrome. By the time she was 18 years old, Celine Dion already released 9 albums, but they were not in English.
What language did Celine Dion sing in before learning English?
4. Sources claim that a leak has revealed the cast of the highly anticipated new chapter of “Fantastic Four” which includes Adam Driver, Margot Robbie, Daveed Diggs and Paul Mescal as the new superheroes. Adam Driver filmed which Netflix original movie right here in Cleveland? White Noise, Hunger or Bird Box?
5. Demi Lovato has dropped a rock version of hit song 'Cool for the Summer'. The track is originally an upbeat pop song, but now released as a grittier version. Demi Lovato starred in what Disney Channel Original movie with Selena Gomez in 2009?
Princess Protection Program