Contest Dates:September 19, 2022 at 6:00am ET through September 23, 2022 at 11:59pm ET
For the Disney First Timer on air and online contest, listen to Today’s 101.9 each weekday September 19, 2022 to September 23, 2022 from 7:15AM ET to 7:25AM ET for the Artist of the Day announcement and the hours a song by that artist will play on that day. Then listen during the announced hours each weekday between 7:25AM ET and 6:00PM ET for a song by that day’s artist to play, a cue will air prior to the song to let you know it is a song by the artist of the day. When you hear the cue followed by a song by the artist of the day play, visit https://www.audacy.com/todays1019/contests, click this contest link and complete the online entry form with the required information including the song title. All entries for the day must be received by 11:59PM ET. Listeners may enter as often as they like throughout the day. On or about September 26, 2022, at 7:25AM one (1) winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received from the previous week entries and will receive:
A vacation package for four (4) persons for four (4) nights and five (5) days at the Walt Disney World® Resort to be awarded to the winner(s) of the sweepstakes/contest conducted by Promoter in connection with the Promotion, each of which vacation package(s) shall
consist of the following:
- Four (4) round trip coach airfares between the major gateway airport closest to traveler's residence and the Orlando International Airport. [provided, however, if winner resides within250 miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort, air fare will not be provided].
- One (1) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via limousine or SUV.
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room(s) (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for four (4) night(s) at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; based on availability.
- Four (4) 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option.
- One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $200.00. Subject to restrictions.
- The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney store locations in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, shopDisney.com , DisneyPhotoPass, Adventures by Disney®, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, and Disney’s Beach Resorts. It cannot be used toward the purchase of a Disney Vacation Club Membership. Visit DisneyGiftCard.com for complete terms and conditions. Additional restrictions may apply.
Items that are not included as part of the winning vacation package(s) are: meals, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, etc., local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes. All other charges and items not otherwise described above.
Vacation(s) must be taken between 7/1/2022 and 9/30/2023.
Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out
dates may apply.
Vacation(s) is/are for the winner(s) of the sweepstakes/contest and three (3) guests of the winner's choosing.
Vacation(s) and vacation components may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Vacation(s) is/are not redeemablefor cash.
Disney, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the
To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/) AND valid admission are required for the same theme park on the same date for each person in the Group
ages 3 and up. Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. The Park Hopper® option allows guests to visit more than one park per day, with some restrictions. Learn more at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/park-hopper/.
Face coverings, physical distancing and temperature screenings may be required for all guests, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Before visiting Walt Disney World® Resort, each guest should visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/ to view important information about park reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures and other information. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions
are especially vulnerable. By accepting and using the Prize and visiting Walt Disney World® Resort, each Winner and their guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Winners and their guests are also responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 travel restrictions set by their origination or destination cities, states, or countries, including but not limited to registering for travel authorization and obtaining and displaying current COVID-19 test results, vaccine passports, COVID-19 vaccination cards, etc. There will be up to, but no more than one (1) winner in this contest. Winner will be emailed information on how to fulfill their trip once winner completes the winner release form. Winner will have ten (10) days to complete the winner release form or they forfeit the prize. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $7,496.04, which includes Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website), courtesy of Disney Destinations. Otherwise, Today’s 101-9 (WLIF) general contest rules apply and are available HERE.