Audacy Beach Festival 2022 is returning to Fort Lauderdale, Florida on December 3 and 4 to take over Fort Lauderdale Beach. On Saturday, December 3, Audacy is proud to feature Muse, Jack White, Jimmy Eat World, Phoenix, YUNGBLUD, Beach Weather, BoyWithUke, half•alive, The Maine, and more set to take the beach by storm for Day 1 -- and on Sunday, December 4 for Day 2 featuring Machine Gun Kelly, The 1975, The Used, Dashboard Confessional, and more!
Get your tickets to this year's show here, and start listening to artists from this year's lineup and beyond below.
I'm Listening, Audacy’s platform dedicated to highlighting conversations surrounding mental health, will come to life at Audacy Beach Festival, offering fans space to chill out and charge up during the festival. I’m Listening is your place for mental health conversations. From your favorite artists and athletes, to the experiences of our friends and families – mental health impacts us all. Mental health conversations matter.
Audacy's I’m Listening initiative, in partnership with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP), aims to encourage those dealing with mental health issues to understand they are not alone. If you or anyone you know is struggling with depression or anxiety, know that someone is always there. Additionally, the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 988 to connect with trained counselors who will listen, understand, provide support, and connect callers to resources. Or in crisis, text TALK to 741-741. You can find a full list of resources HERE.
TIPS FOR AUDACY BEACH FESTIVAL
* Come Ready for Fun: Bring your hand sanitizer, phone charger, clothing options
* Recharge: Come rested and ready, take naps when needed, and be sure to eat throughout the day
* Drink Smart: Stay hydrated… Dancing all day in the sun makes this even more necessary!
* Lather Up: Sun stroke is a real thing, people. Make sure you wear sunscreen and take frequent breaks in the shade
* Connect: How are you feeling? Check in with friends, and have a buddy system.