NEW YORK (1010 WINS) — Police are looking to identify two men wanted in connection to a home invasion robbery that occurred late last month in the Bronx.
The incident occurred at approximately 1:30 p.m. on Monday, March 22, authorities said.

According to officials, a 53-year-old man was inside an apartment located in the vicinity of Van Buren and Morris Park Avenue in the Van Nest section when two unknown men knocked on the door, forcibly entered the apartment, displayed a knife and began searching the premise.
The suspects removed $2,000 before fleeing northbound on Morris Park Avenue, the NYPD said.
Anyone with information in regard to the identity of this individual is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).




