I had the opportunity to talk with Jill Holland, the Marketing Manager at LonoLife! Thank you for the grilling tips and healthy dish ideas, but ALSO thank you for giving me some great recipes to try at home!
Keep reading for some great recipe ideas!
LonoLife’s “Healthy” Burger
• 1 lb grass-fed beef, 80% lean, 20% fat
• 1 serving LonoLife Grass-fed Beef Bone Broth
• ⅓ cup finely grated carrots
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• ½ tsp black pepper
• 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
• 4 burger buns of your choice
1. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, LonoLife Grass-fed Beef Bone Broth packet, grated carrots, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
2. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into a patty
3. Preheat BBQ grill, or a nonstick skillet over medium heat. If using a skillet, coat lightly with oil
4. Add patties to grill or skillet. Flip after about 3 minutes, or when the patty starts to release juices
5. Add cheese and cover until finished cooking. Use a meat thermometer to check for desired wellness.
6. Assemble burgers with desired toppings.
LonoLife’s Campfire Burger Packets:
• 1 lb lean ground beef
• 1 package dry onion soup mix
• 1 package of LonoLife Beef Bone Broth
• 4 small potatoes, peeled and sliced
• 2 cups carrots, chopped
• 1 large onion, sliced
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• Salt & pepper to taste
1. Combine ground beef, dry soup mix and LonoLife’s Bone Broth in a bowl. Form into four patties and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Toss until well mixed.
3. Spray a 12″x18″ piece of foil with non-stick spray.
4. Place 1/4 of the vegetable mixture in the center of the foil. Top with 1 beef patty.
5. Seal foil packets well. Place beef side up over the fire or on hot coals and bake for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes and carrots are tender.