The day is finally here. RM is the second member of BTS this year to release his official solo effort as more from each of the members is expected to steadily roll out over the coming months.
Listen to BTS Radio and more on the free Audacy app
RM’s Indigo, his first full collection of music since 2018’s mixtape Mono, runs at just over 32 minutes, boasting 10 tracks packed with collaborations.
Featured appearances on almost every track include RM singing with soul staple Erykah Badu, rapper and percussionist Anderson .Paak, as well as South Korean singer, actress, and model Park Ji-yoon, British Jamaican singer Mahalia, Korean-Canadian Hip Hop artists Paul Blanco and Tablo, South Korean singers Colde and Kim Sa-wol, and Cherry Filter member Youjeen.
RM - Indigo tracklist
1. "Yun" (with Erykah Badu)
2. "Still Life" (with Anderson .Paak)
3. "All Day" (with Tablo)
4. "Forg_tful" (건망증; Geonmanjeung; lit. Forgetfulness; with Kim Sa-wol)
5. "Closer" (with Paul Blanco, Mahalia)
6. "Change Pt.2"
8. "Hectic" (with Colde)
9. "Wild Flower" (들꽃놀이; Deulkkonnori; lit. Playing with Wildflowers; with Youjeen [ko])
10. "No.2" (with Park Ji-yoon)