Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2022, DFW Restaurant Week is North Texas’ largest culinary event and the country’s second longest running restaurant week campaign. Each summer, diners explore a variety of cuisines with premier restaurants across the Metroplex offering prix-fixe menus benefiting local charity. Over the past 25 years, DFW Restaurant Week has successfully raised nearly $11 million in charitable donations.
Q: When is DFW Restaurant Week?
The 25th Anniversary DFW Restaurant Week officially kicks off Aug. 8–14, 2022, with most of the restaurants extending dining for additional weeks, through Sept. 4. Many restaurants also offer a head start on dining with Preview Weekend.
• Reservations Open - July 11
• Preview Weekend – Aug. 4 – 7
• Main Week – Aug. 8 – 14
• Extensions – Aug. 15 – 21, Aug. 22 – 28, Aug 29 – Sept 4
Check out the official restaurant list for details.
Q: How much does it cost?
Participating restaurants offer a variety of prix-fixe menu dining options with approximately 20 percent of the cost of each meal donated to NTFB in the Dallas area or Lena Pope in the Tarrant area:
• Dinner – Three-courses for either $39 ($8 donated) or $49 ($10 donated)
• Signature Experience Dinner – NEW! - $99 ($20 donated) – Exclusive VIP experience created by select restaurants. Features may include signature cocktails, chef’s table or additional courses crafted for an especially memorable meal. Timing varies
• Lunch - Two-courses for $24 ($4 donated) at many restaurants
• Weekend Brunch –NEW!– Two-courses for $29 ($6 donated) at select restaurants
• Take-Out – Many restaurants will continue to offer take-out options for their DFW Restaurant Week menus
Q: Which restaurants take part in the campaign?
A: Premier restaurants across North Texas – Dallas, Tarrant, Collin and Denton Counties – are taking part in this year’s event! You can find the official restaurant list and menus on this site when reservations open beginning July 11, 2022.
Q: How and when can I make dining reservations for DFW Restaurant Week?
A: Dining reservations can be made throughout the campaign, starting Monday, July 11, 2022! Check out the restaurant list on this site and book our reservations via OpenTable or by contacting the restaurant directly. Be sure to specify that the reservation is for DFW Restaurant Week when booking and don’t forget to ask for the DFW Restaurant Week menu when you arrive!
Q: What is the Fourth Course Certificate and how can I get a one?
A: Many restaurants offer a FREE additional “Fourth Course” dinner menu item when you present your Fourth Course Certificate. Beginning July 11, spend $10 at a local FedEx Office location to receive a Fourth Course Certificate at the register with your qualifying receipt. Check out restaurants offering a Fourth Course on the official DFW Restaurant Week list on this site.
Q: How does DFW Restaurant Week benefit local charities?
A: Dine out and give back with every delicious meal! Participating restaurants donate approximately 20 percent of the price of each meal to the North Texas Food Bank in the Dallas area or Lena Pope in the Tarrant area to help local children and families in need. Diners are encouraged to make additional donations to these beloved charities if they are able to do so.
Q: Are there other special offerings for the 25th Anniversary campaign?
A: Absolutely! Join in the celebrations with these events and promotions:
• DFW Restaurant Week Anniversary Toasting Events presented by Campari RARE; Nestle Premium Waters, featuring Acqua Panna, Perrier and San Pellegrino; and Stella Artois, the official beer of DFW Restaurant Week -- Celebrate DFW Restaurant Week with these exclusive VIP events at select restaurants. Watch for details!
• Market Street’s DFW Restaurant Week Recipes with Matt – Extend the festivities to your own kitchen by cooking up delicious recipes created by Market Street Corporate Chef Matt Crowon, capturing the Market Street mission of making Everyday Extraordinary. For every recipe book purchased at its local stores, Market Street will donate $10 to NTFB and Lena Pope.
• DFW Restaurant Week Staff Appreciation Contest presented by Society Insurance – Help us thank the hardworking restaurant staff who make it all happen! Nominate your favorite servers, greeters, chefs, managers, and other restaurant staff for this special recognition.
Nominations open Aug. 4, and run throughout the campaign.
For Sponsorship information, please contact
• Karen Vickery at Karen.email@example.com or mobile 214-356-4384
For Restaurant participation, please contact
• Traci Griswold at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 972-369-2409
For Media Inquiries, please contact
• Tresa Hardt | The Lovell Group email@example.com