It's been more than a week since Long Island native Gaby Petito was reported missing after going on a cross-country van trip with her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, to the western U.S. Now, Laundrie is a "person of interest" in Petito's disappearance — and he's gone missing, too. Here's the latest:
5:15 p.m., Sept. 19: MULTIPLE OUTLETS REPORT RECOVERY OF BOYD IN WYOMING SEARCH FOR GABBY PETITO
A body has been recovered during the search for Gabby Petito in Wyoming's Grand Teton National Park, though authorities have not yet provided an identification of the body, according to multiple local outlets.
Fox News reported that Teton County Coroner Brent Blue has arrived in the Bridger-Teton National Forest.
3:05 p.m., Sept. 19: YOUTUBERS FILM COUPLE'S 'ABANDONDED' VAN IN WYOMING TWO DAYS BEFORE PETITO'S LAST CONTACT, FAMILY SAYS
A YouTube couple traveling through Wyoming's Grand Teton park posted a video of an empty van that Petito's family says belongs to Petito and Laundrie.
The clip of a white, 2021 Ford Transit was filmed on Aug. 27 — just two days before Petito's last message to her mother, according to the travel bloggers Jenn and Kyle Bethune.
"We came across a white van that had Florida plates — a small white van,” Jenn Bethune said in the video of the van. “We were going to stop and say hi because we’re from Florida too, but the van was completely dark; there was nobody there. So we decided to continue on our way.”
The Bethunes believe they first spotted the van around 6 p.m. or 6:30 p.m. that day as they traveled along a small gravel road through the park.
"The van looked like it was pretty much, kind of abandoned — we figured maybe they were out hiking, or maybe they were just chilling inside," Kyle Bethune added in the video.
Petito's family shared the footage on the Find Gabby Facebook page Sunday, confirming they had sent the video to the FBI.
"We have this video, so does the FBI - We believe this is the van for multiple reasons. Please do not clog up the tip line with the same video," the family wrote on the page. "This is in the hands of the right people. Thank you so much, this is exactly why we are asking people to review older photos and video."
12:19 p.m., Sept. 19: COUPLE 'SEEMED HAPPY' ON WAY TO YELLOWSTONE IN LATE AUGUST, SHOPOWNER SAYS
An Idaho shopowner said Petito and Laundrie "seemed happy" when they stopped in the store on their way to Yellowstone National Park in late August — shortly before authorities believe Petito went missing, according to a local outlet.
The owner of Rustic Row in Victor, who was not identified by name, told the East Idaho News that the couple stopped in for about 15 minutes on either Aug. 25 or 26.
“They told me they were traveling from Florida. They had just been to Teton Park and they said they were interested in going to Yellowstone and I told them they could go to the west entrance,” the owner said.
They seemed happy and when they left, she hollered back from the door that they were engaged and then I said congratulations,” the owner added.
11:20 a.m., Sept. 19: LAW ENFORCEMENT WORKING TO GAIN ACCESS TO TRACKING DATA FROM CELL PHONES
Law enforcement agents are reportedly working to gain access to location data from both Petito's and Laundrie's cell phones. Cops have obtained some phone data, but need a warrant to gain "complete" access to their devices, according to ABC7 Southwest Florida reporter Jeff Butera.
9:50 a.m., Sept. 19: AUTHORITIES RESUME SEARCH FOR BRIAN LAUNDRIE IN FLORIDA NATURE RESERVE

North Port Police and other agencies have resumed their search for Brian Laundrie at the Carlton Reserve, an expansive 24,500-acre reserve close to his family's home in Florida.
Laundrie's parents told authorities they believe he traveled to the swampy reserve when he went missing earlier this week.
Around 50 officers from North Port PD, the FBI and other agencies are combing the grounds for the second straight day, using bloodhound dogs, drones, 4x4 vehicles and other equipment to aid in their search.
8:56 p.m., Sept. 18: FBI SEEKS EYEWITNESSES FROM SPECIFIC WYOMING CAMPROUND
The FBI's Denver office announced Saturday night it was seeking people who spotted Petito and Laundrie in and around a specific Wyoming camp site. The field office tweeted out a map of the area from which it was seeking eyewitnesses.
"If you were in the area of Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area, as identified in the attached map, during the timeframe of August 27-30, 2021, and saw Gabby and/or her boyfriend or their vehicle, please provide that information to the FBI," read the tweet.
The FBI also said that it had been searching the Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area with other agencies.
7:45 p.m, Sept. 18: POLICE SAY 'NOTHING FOUND' AFTER DAY OF SEARCHING FOR LAUNDRIE
Police in North Point tweeted, "Our search of the Carlton is being called this evening due to darkness. Nothing found. Efforts will begin again Sunday morning."
5:05 p.m., Sept. 18: FLORIDA POLICE DENY REPORTS OF A BODY FOUND AS 'COMPLETELY FAKE'
Florida's North Port Police Department denied rumors that it had found a body in the Carlton Reserve, where it and other agencies are searching for Brian Laundrie.
"There are currently false reports of a body being located where we are searching. Completely fake," the department tweeted Saturday evening.
Laundrie's parents told authorities they believe he headed to the 24,500-acre reserve before he was reported missing, police said.

3:30 P.M., SEPT, 18: NORTH PORT POLICE INTENSIFY SEARCH FOR LAUNDRIE, RELEASE NEW PICS OF SEARCH AREA
More than 50 law enforcement officers from multiple agencies were out searching for Laundrie Saturday. Officers were using bloodhounds, drones and 4x4 vehicles to search the Carlton Reserve.
The North Port Police Department posted images from the search on Twitter.

"It's very wet," said North Port spokesman Josh Taylor, of the swampy reserve.
"They started the search kind of in the park area...the initial focus was on the 200 acres here, and then spreading out," Taylor said.

2:55 P.M., SEPT. 18: FBI SEARCH UNDERWAY FOR PETITO NEAR GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK
The FBI confirmed on Twitter that officials were conducting "ground surveys" at Wyoming's Teton National Park — the last place authorities believe Petito had visited before going missing.
2:00 P.M., SEPT 18: FLORIDA'S NORTH PORT POLICE CONFIRM SPEAKING WITH TIKTOKER WHO PICKED UP LAUNDRIE HITCHHIKING
A spokesman for the North Port Police Department confirmed that cops spoke with TikToker Miranda Baker, who posted videos to the platform Friday claiming she had picked up Laundrie on the side of the road on Aug. 29 near Grand Teton National Park.
Baker called her interaction with Laundrie "weird."
@mirandabaker_ #gabbypetito #findgabby #brianlaundrie
10:30 A.M., SEPT. 18: COPS NARROW SEARCH FOR PETITO IN EXPANSIVE NATURE RESERVE
The North Port Police Department announced they were searching for Laundrie in the Carlton Reserve, a 24,500-acre nature reserve near the family's Florida home. Laundrie's parent's told police they believe Laundrie had traveled to the area when he went missing, according to police.
9:00 P.M., SEPT. 17: LAUNDRIE GOES MISSING, PETITO'S FAMILY ACCUSES HIM OF 'HIDING'
Laundrie family attorney Stephen Bertolino said that the FBI was at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in finding Brian, adding "the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian."
Petito family lawyer Richard Stafford fired back in a statement overnight: "Brian is not missing. He is hiding. Gabby is missing. For Brian's family and his attorney to put Brian in the same situation is reprehensible".





