The KISW app has a new home, on Audacy. Just download the free Audacy app so you can still listen to BJ & Migs, Ryan Castle, The Mens Room, and Taryn Daly anytime and anywhere!
Once you have it, make sure you follow KISW so you can take advantage of the cool features of this new app.
Come on, we’re waitin’ to ROCK with you!
Audacy App Features:
FOLLOW YOUR LOCAL STATIONS: Get to KISW even faster by giving us a follow, so you can preview what song we're playing before you connect on your home screen.
AUDIO ON-DEMAND: Never miss a BJ & Migs or The Mens Room by checking out the Daily Podcast, or listening to on-demand interviews with your favorite artists, celebs and more.
THE LASTEST ON CONTESTS: Find out what sweet prizes we're giving away, right from your iPhone or Android.
ALARM CLOCK: Wake up with KISW by setting your Audacy alarm clock.
PLUS plenty of new great features to come! Where can I listen to Audacy?
Whether desktop or mobile, Audacy is designed with all of your favorite devices in mind to deliver the world's best listening experience.
Audacy works seamlessly with voice assistants like Alexa to make KISW available at your command.
How can I listen to Audacy on Alexa?
1. Say "Play KISW"
*If issues arise, tell Alexa to "open Audacy" and then say KISW
How can I listen to Audacy on Sonos?
1. Download and open the Sonos app on your phone and tap "more"
2. Tap "Add Music Services"
3. Select Audacy from the list
Listen on the Road
Out of town, or getting a bad signal? The free Audacy app is compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, so you can use it anywhere to listen to KISW or catch up on our latest podcasts through your car stereo.
How can I listen to Audacy in my car via Android Auto?
1. Download Android Auto app.
2. Plug phone into USB, in a car that is compatible with Android Auto.
3. Android Auto will launch automatically.
How can I listen to Audacy in my car via Apple CarPlay?
1. Plug your iPhone into the CarPlay USB port. The USB port might be labeled with a CarPlay icon or a smartphone icon. If the CarPlay Home screen doesn’t appear, select the CarPlay logo on your car’s display.
2. Make sure that your car is running.
3. Ask Siri for what you need. You can do this in a few ways:
-If your car has one, press and hold the Voice Control button on your steering wheel. Then ask what you need.
-If you have a touch screen, touch and hold the Home button in CarPlay until Siri appears on your stereo display. Then ask what you need.
Audacy is available on top streaming entertainment devices including Google Chromecast.
How to listen to Audacy via Chromecast?
1. Connect your phone or tablet and Chromecast to the same wireless network.
2. Open the Audacy app.
3. Tap the Cast button.
Having trouble streaming from Audacy.com or the Audacy app?