It's super easy and a lot of fun too!!!! No sewing machine needed. Just Grab an old t-shirt, a pair of scissors, and 2 hair ties/rubber bands and you are good to go!!!
1. Find a T-shirt, cut out at least 18" x 18"
2. Place T-shirt face down.
3. Fold the top to the center.
4. Fold the bottom to the center.
5. Flip over.
6. Fold the top to the center.
7. Fold the bottom to the center.
8. Flip over.
9. Thread the ends of the handkerchief through the hair ties.
10. Flip over. You have a pleated face mask!