Burger King, Wendy's and McDonald's are hooking it up for National Cheeseburger Day.
The fast-food joints will be offering special deals to celebrate the big day on Monday, Sept. 18.
Burger King will be offering a free cheeseburger to those in its Royal Perks rewards program with a purchase of $1 or more.
Wendy's is offering a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger for just 1 cent with any purchase on the Wendy's app. The deal runs from Monday through Friday.
McDonald's is offering double cheeseburgers for 50 cents when the order is placed on the McDonald's app.
The deals don’t die after National Cheeseburger Day either, as Burger King is also offering specials for the entire week on orders placed through its app.
• On Sept. 19, those spending $1 or more can get a Whopper Jr. for free.
• On the 20th, Whoppers are only $3.
• On Sept. 21, all Whoppers are buy one get one free.
• On the 22nd, any purchase of $1 or more nabs you free onion rings.
• On the 23rd, there is a $22 family bundle.
• On Sept. 24, the week concludes with double rewards points on any purchase.