Every Wednesday morning on the Jen and Tim Show, they talk about all the binge-worthy shows and big movies that were released. They call it a Whatcha Watching Wednesday, but are the listeners watching any of the shows that were the most streamed in 2022?
It's now 2023, which means the reports are in for 2022 favorites, including the most streamed shows. Nielsen's year-end rankings are in and the data is interesting to see.
Here is what ranked in the top 5:
1. Stranger Things (Netflix), 52 billion minutes viewed
2. NCIS (Netflix), 38.1 billion
3. Cocomelon (Netflix), 37.8 billion
4. Ozark (Netflix), 31.3 billion
5. Encanto (Disney+), 27.4 billion
To see the full list and get more information, click here.