Jen Toohey's DAD John takes on Kathy of Wakeman on a round of Trump Toohey!
1. BRACH’S has announced new conversation hearts for Valentine’s Day - they’ll be limited-edition "Friends" candies that have references from the show like "UR MY LOBSTER," "MOO POINT," and "ON A BREAK" - the phrase made famous by the fictional couple Ross and Rachel. Which actress played the character Rachel on the show Friends?
2. Disney World and Disneyland have started a makeover on one of their most popular attractions, Splash Mountain, which is being transformed into Tiana’s Bayou Adventure. What city is Disney World in?
3. Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' spends its 12th consecutive week as the Number 1 album on Billboard. If this album stays number 1 for another week, Taylor will tie the soundtrack to WHAT Disney movie that features sisters Anna and Elsa?
4. Oscar nominations will be announced today at 8:30 am. One of the buzzed about movies for this years nominees is Top Gun: Maverick, the sequel to the movie Top Gun, which came out in WHAT YEAR: 1986, 1987, 1988?
5. Nickelback is going on tour and they’re coming to Blossom on August 9th. Tickets go on sale this Friday at 10 am at livenation.com. To this day, what is Nickelback’s biggest and most well-known hit - that basically shot the band to stardom? Was it: PHOTOGRAPH, HOW YOU REMIND ME OR FAR AWAY
HOW YOU REMIND ME