Christine from Cleveland tries to Trump Toohey to start off Thanksgiving week!
1. In honor of Thanksgiving tomorrow, tell us your least favorite side dish.
Lots of options
2. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Dolly Parton will ring in the new year with her goddaughter, Miley Cyrus. They’ll host “Miley’s New Year’s Eve Party,” a two-hour-long special, beginning at 10:30 p.m. on New Years Eve. Miley was married to which Hemsworth brother? Liam? Or Chris?
3. Ok, who did it? Who jumped on a cart and drove onto the field at First Energy Stadium? Hmmm maybe it was this animal that became a viral sensation when it was caught by hand in the stands at First Energy Stadium back in 2018.
Possum or “Rally Possum”
4. Joe Thomas has been named as one of 28 Modern-Era semifinalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame's class of 2023. The ultimate list of inductees will be announced at the NFL Honors on Feb. 9, the day before the Super Bowl. What is the name of the Great Lakes Brewing beer named that honors Joe Thomas?
5. Jen is turkey bowling on Fox 8 this morning, so let’s go with a bowling question. Years ago, I was kidding when I told her that 4 strikes in a row was called an ostrich. Oh, but it does have an actual name. 4 strikes in a row can be known as a “fourbagger” or this term….?