Doug and his son Jaden from Bedford try to Trump Toohey!
1. Mariah Carey’s hit single “All I Want For Christmas is You” has debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 for the first time this year at number 36. Which artist has been dominating the Top 10 on the Hot 100 chart since the release of her album “Midnights” and of course, Ticketmaster drama.
2. Playhouse Square has announced a ticket lottery for the upcoming run of Hamilton. The Ham4Ham ticket lottery will offer 40 tickets for every performance at $10 a piece. Is the PlayhouseSquare district closer to W9th? Or E 12th?
3. Jay Leno was seriously injured in a fire that started as he worked on one of his prized antique cars. Yesterday, Jay left the hospital as he looks to continue healing at home over the Thanksgiving holiday. Jay Leno: Over or under the age of 70?
Over – 72
4. Cleveland Winter Beerfest is coming back to the Huntington Convention Center February 10th and 11th. Let’s play a round of “Pick That Pint”. This type of beer is a dark, top-fermented beer with a number of variations, including dry, oatmeal, milk and imperial. Can you “Pick that Pint”?
5. Cleveland is getting a Major League Soccer team. They’ll begin play in 2025. What was the name of the indoor soccer team, that played its games at the Richfield Coliseum from 1978-1988, and in 1989 became known as the Cleveland Crunch?