Trump Toohey- Monday November 28, 2022
Did Christina from Parma Trump Toohey to start the week off?
1. Can you believe it? Your Cleveland Browns won yesterday over Tampa Bay 23-17. Who is the quarterback of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who used to play for the Patriots, and has been in the NFL for over 20 years.
2. PNC’s 39th annual Christmas Price Index is out, revealing that the cost for buying the dozen gifts in the song “12 Days of Christmas”. Buying all those gifts for your true love will run you about $45,523.27. In the song “12 Days of Christmas”, how many golden rings did my true love give to me?
3. The toboggan chutes have officially opened at the Cleveland Metroparks Mill Stream Reservation. Right now, which winter event, with over a million Christmas lights, is going on at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo?
Wild Winter Lights
4. Oscar, Golden Globe and two-time Grammy winning singer-actress Irene Cara passed away over the weekend. She starred in and sang the title song from the 1980 hit movie “Fame” and also sang the hit “Flashdance ... What a Feeling” from 1983′s “Flashdance.” She was 63. Finish this “Flashdance” lyric.
“What a feeling
I can have it all, now I'm dancing for my ____”
5. Jennifer Lopez is set to release her next album “This is Me…Now” in 2023. The album is a follow-up to her album “This Is Me…Then” that released 20 years ago. What was the first single from that album 20 years ago?
Jenny from the Block