A brand new type of hotel just opened right here in Pennsylvania.
Cartoon Network’s first official hotel officially opened on Friday in Lancaster.
Bookings for the hotel are now open and is the perfect place to take your cartoon loving family for a long weekend.
The hotel lets fans “meet Jake, Finn and Gumball and journey into some of the network’s most iconic hit series including Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls, We Bare Bears and more,” the network said in a press release.
The complex is nine-acres and has 165 rooms located along Route 30 right next to the Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park.
Special ticket packages will be offered to hotel guests.
Custom screens and animation can be seen throughout the hotel and features character-theme rooms including Ben 10, Adventure Time and more.
Other highlights and activities include:
• Guests can swim in the “Land of P’oool” under the watchful eye of Finn and Jake in an expansive resort-style outdoor pool with private cabanas.
• Other water and splash activities include an indoor pool and water slide, and much more.
• A Ben 10-inspired VR “Omnicade” arcade featuring the popular We Bare Bears VR game, and a Ben 10 VR experience.
• Cartoon Kitchen, our full-service restaurant, features delicious dishes straight from your favorite shows including Adventure Time’s Bacon Pancakes.
• Custom merchandise exclusively available at the hotel.