Whether you’re flying solo this Thanksgiving or just not in the mood to cook this year, V103, The People’s Station has got you covered on restaurants that are open Thanksgiving day and offering traditional, Thanksgiving meals.
The list is broken up into restaurants that require a reservation beforehand and those that do not.
No reservations are required for the following restaurants:
1. Mary Mac's Tea Room
• Located at 224 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. They will be open from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
2. Boston Market
• Location and hours may vary, please call your local Boston Market for details.
3. Hudson Grille
• Hudson Grille will be open from 11 a.m. - 12 a.m. at various locations.
• Most Piccadilly restaurants are open on Thanksgiving Day, we highly suggest calling your nearest one to ensure they are open.
5. Cracker Barrel
Cracker Barrel locations will be open their regular business hours on Thanksgiving day.
Reservations are required for the following restaurants:
1. 5 Church
• With two locations in Midtown and Buckhead to choose from, call your nearest one to confirm hours of operation.
2. The Farmhouse
• Located in Chattahoochee Hills, they will be serving from 12 - 6 p.m.
3. Park 75 at the Four Seasons
• The restaurant located in the luxury hotel will be serving from 5 - 8 p.m.
4. Paces and Vine
• Located at 4300 Paces Ferry Rd SE #250, Atlanta, GA 30339, they will be open from 12 - 6 p.m.
5. Ray's on the River
• Located at 6700 Powers Ferry Rd NW, Sandy Springs, GA 30339. There hours were not specified so please try calling beforehand.
We hope this list serves you well and we wish you a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!