PONTIAC (WWJ) -- A “spooktacular” spot in metro Detroit has ranked among the scariest in the country!
USA Today has ranked Erebus in Pontiac no. 2 on their list of the Top 10 Best Haunted Attractions in the United States.
1. Cutting Edge Haunted House - Fort Worth, TX
2. Erebus Haunted Attraction - Pontiac, Mich.
3. Shocktoberfest - Sinking Spring, Pa
4. Field of Screams - Mountville, Penn.
5. Haunted Overload - Lee, N.H.
6. The Dent Schoolhouse - Cincinnati, OH
7. Fear Fair - Seymour, Ind.
8. Kersey Valley Spookywoods - Archdale, NC
9. Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses - Ulster Park, N.Y.
10. Wisconsin Feargrounds - Waukesha, Wis.
Erebus opened this year with two new additions: Attack on Area 51 and The Chop House.
Thankfully, those looking to get in a few final scares before the end of spooky season still have time!
Erebus is open every night through Halloween, and the weekend of November 5 and 6.
Tickets can be purchased online at HauntedPontiac.com.