NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- Police are looking to identify two men and a woman accused of beating a man during a robbery on a Brooklyn street last week, authorities said.
It happened at approximately 11 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 8, when the three suspects approached a 33-year-old man in front of 280 Wyckoff Ave. in Bushwick.
The suspects repeatedly struck the victim in the face and forcibly took the victim's cellphone and wallet, officials said.
The trio then fled on foot to parts unknown.
The victim suffered minor injuries and refused medical attention.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).


