NEW YORK (1010 WINS) — The NYPD is looking to identify two men in connection to a home invasion robbery that occurred in the Bronx earlier this week.
Just after 8 a.m. on Monday, September 27, the suspects entered a private residence located near East 170th Street and Grand Concourse in the Mount Eden neighborhood by following a 34-year-old woman from behind as she was entering the apartment, authorities said.
Upon entering, the suspects pistol-whipped a 37-year-old man and applied duct tape to the two victim's hands and mouths, according to police.
They proceeded to remove $30,000 cash, two Rolex watches, and four gold chains, officials said.
The two men fled the location in a gray Honda sedan heading southbound on the Grand Concourse, police said.

The male victim sustained a minor cut on the head and refused medical attention at the scene; the female victim was not injured, the NYPD said.
Officials released video surveillance from the vicinity of the incident location Wednesday morning.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).



