NEW YORK (WCBS 880) -- A man was tied up with an extension cord by gun-wielding thieves who stole jewelry and $100,000 cash from him, police said Tuesday as they released video of last week's terrifying home invasion in Upper Manhattan.
Two men followed the 27-year-old victim into the lobby of his apartment building at Nagle Avenue and Dyckman Street in Inwood around 3:50 a.m. Wednesday, according to police.
The pair pulled a handgun on the victim and then forced him up to his apartment, police said.
Once inside, the men restrained the victim with an extension cord and then stole his jewelry and $100,000 in cash.
Police said the suspects fled the apartment through the fire escape and hopped in a white BMW SUV driven by a third person.
It's unclear if the victim was physically injured in the robbery.
Police are still searching for the two men seen in the video, as well as the getaway driver.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.





