Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak...
1. A guy who spent two months in the hospital recently got a surprise visit from his wife after it turned out she had antibodies. The video is making the rounds online. And there's also a great part at the end when he finally gets home from the hospital, and his neighbors are outside cheering for him.
2. A retirement home for veterans in Binghamton, New York couldn't do their normal Veterans Day party this year. So they posted photos online asking people to send cards and letters . . . and received over 3,000 of them this week.
3. A Mexican restaurant in the South Bronx called La Morada is in the news, because it's also been operating as a soup kitchen during the pandemic. They have paying customers, but also serve around 650 free meals a day to people who are out of work.
4. An 81-year-old guy in Italy couldn't visit his wife in the hospital while she was having cancer treatments. So he grabbed his accordion . . . sat outside her window . . . and played her favorite song, "Spanish Eyes" by Engelbert Humperdinck.
5. Dr. Fauci said yesterday that he thinks we'll still be dealing with the virus for a while. But fairly soon, we might not technically be in a "pandemic" anymore. He's got high hopes after news this week that the Pfizer vaccine might be over 90% effective.