Effective tonight (June 30th), the City of Norco has declared a local emergency and enacted a citywide curfew. A press release cited civil unrests related to the Black Lives Matter movement as the cause for this daily curfew, which has been implemented between the hours of 6pm and 6am.
During the curfew, no one will be allowed in public except:
• Police, Fire, or Emergency Operations personnel
• Members of the National Guard or other responding military personnel
• People traveling to and from work
• Authorized members of the media
• Individuals seeking or providing emergency medical care
• Essential workers
• Individuals experiencing homelessness
This curfew is in effect until lifted by the Director of Emergency Services.