Not in the car as much and missing K-FROG? You can take K-FROG will you anywhere with AUDACY! Download the app now, either via the Apple App Store or Google Play, and listen to So Cal's #1 For New Country, K-FROG! Also on Audacy:
-Discover and enjoy your favorite music, news, and talk radio from LIVE stations across the country.
-Listen anywhere on mobile and home devices.
-Listen to your favorite local sports stations -- and get news and commentary on your favorite teams.
-Connect with your favorite radio shows through contests, social media, and podcasts
-Subscribe to and download your favorite podcasts
-Create custom alarms with your favorite radio stations
Where can I listen to AUDACY?
- Whether desktop or mobile, Audacy is designed with all of your favorite devices in mind to deliver the world's best listening experience.
- Smart Speakers
- Audacy works seamlessly with voice assistants like Alexa and Google Home to make your favorite radio station available at your command.
How can I listen to AUDACY on my Smart Speaker?
Say "Play Ninety Five One K-FROG"
How can I listen to AUDACY on Sonos?
1. Download and open the Sonos app on your phone and tap "more"
2. Tap "Add Music Services"
3. Select Audacy from the list
How Can I Listen on the Road Where K-FROG Doesn't Reach?
The Audacy app is compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. You can also stream through your car's bluetooth system.
How can I listen to Audacy in my car via Android Auto?
1. Download Android Auto app.
2. Plug phone into USB, in a car that is compatible with Android Auto.
3. Android Auto will launch automatically.
How can I listen to Audacy in my car via Apple CarPlay?
1. Plug your iPhone into the CarPlay USB port. The USB port might be labeled with a CarPlay icon or a smartphone icon. If the CarPlay Home screen doesn’t appear, select the CarPlay logo on your car’s display.
2. Make sure that your car is running.
3. Ask Siri for what you need. You can do this in a few ways:- If your car has one, press and hold the Voice Control button on your steering wheel. Then ask what you need.- If you have a touch screen, touch and hold the Home button in CarPlay until Siri appears on your stereo display. Then ask what you need.
At home with no radio? You can stream K-FROG!
- Audacy is available on top streaming entertainment devices including Google Chromecast.
How to listen to Audacy via Chromecast?
1. Connect your phone or tablet and Chromecast to the same wireless network.
2. Open the Audacy app.
3. Tap the Cast button.
We're adding new methods to listen to K-FROG all the time, check back for updates!